What to expect:
- Opportunities to network and socialise with early career researchers, centre academics and industry partners working in the circular economy of chemicals space.
- A line-up of high-profile, expert speakers from industry and academia who will deliver high quality training, presenting case studies, tools or methods.
- Varied schedule featuring a panel discussion, audience Q&A and a poster showcase.
- Wider academic training for early career researchers with opportunities to learn about publishing, supply chain and blockchain technology.
- Opportunities for industry partners to establish links with the Centre for funding calls.
- Speakers confirmed from Croda, BASF, CPI, Net Zero Bankers and the RSC.
- Sessions will run from midday on 6th September through to midday on 8th September.
- Places are limited so please book as soon as we open registration to avoid disappointment.
- Abstract submissions for poster presentations can also be submitted via the registration form (deadline is 31st July 2022). Register here