- Competition opens: Monday 29 June 2020
- Competition closes: Wednesday 29 July 2020 11:00am
Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing up to £55 million to fund single and collaborative research and development projects as part of the Sustainable Innovation Fund. Apply
The aim of this competition is to help all sectors of the UK rebuild after the effects of COVID-19.
All projects must be led by a business and include at least one SME. Proposals can either be from a single business or a collaboration.
This competition is round 1 of a potential 3.
- Round 1 – Temporary framework (this competition)
- Round 2 — De Minimis (opening July 2020)
- Round 3 — Temporary Framework (opening September 2020)
This competition closes at 11am UK time on the deadline stated.
Your project’s total eligible costs must be between £100,000 and £500,000. Each organisation working alone or in a collaboration can claim a maximum of £175,000.